The Yogavana Hills Provides herbal medicines for chronic and 78 incurable diseases. The general herbal medicines in kannada are called "VANAMOOLIKA".
Chronic and Incurable diseases like Asthma, Ear Sore, Eye Diseases, Old age weakness, Heat, Irtigo (Shirodramani), Foot and Hand Burning, HIV (OJASWINI KSHAYA), Cancer 1st and 2nd Stage, All kinds of heart problems, Kidney and Urinary problems, Fistula, Liver disorders, Tuberculosis, Uncontrolled Diabetes, BP(High BP, Low BP), Muscular catch(Vayuroga) etc.
Sri KAPARDHI SIDDALINGA SHIVAYOGI conducts Therapy classes at the Ashram during which he will help people to heal themselves through meditation. One can learn 10 THERAPIES at the ONE DAY crash course
YOGAVANA HILLS provides treatment using the Jungle herbs are known as "VANAMOOLIKA VIDYA" which was well known to Thapaswi’s, Swamiji’s, Rishi’s, Tribes and few villagers who are well wired with jungle. The ancient technique of knowledge herbal treatment is almost forgotten by Indians and less than 2% is surviving. We welcome individuals who are willing to share knowledge with regard to Jungle Herbal Treatment.
YOGAVANA HILLS aims at serving to the poorer section of the society, which accounts to 1/5th of our population. It plans on helping these people by conducting the programs. Ex: Providing them with the basic facilities and also provide them with work opportunities, Community development by educating the rural crowds about media, art and culture etc.
|Products of Yogavana Hills|
Shuddha shoucha choorna
4 Forms of Herbal Medicines available with us;
- POWDER (Choorna)
- TABLETS (Pills)
- SYRUP (Boiled Extracts)
- OIL (Thaila) & Medicated GHEE (Gritha)
We are looking out for people who are willing to work with us full-time at our premises. Basic facilities like hygienic food, shelter, clothes, medicine and life protection etc.
Root Causes for Asthma
- Excess of Coffee Tea & Beverages
- Untimely & lack Food
- Less water consumption
- Less than 8 hours sleep
- Impure or toxic food sources
- Poor digestion
- Poor elimination
- Improper metabolism
- Mental and physical stress etc
Symptoms of Pitha
- Huli Thegu
- Disturbance in Sleep
- More Anger etc
Root Causes of Pitha
- Untimely Food
- Less Sleep
- Less Water Consumption
- More Hard Food
- Over Working
- More Worries etc
Indian Herbal Medicines does not require research because it has been already proved thousands of years ago with no side effects.
Tips: You must compulsorily drink about 200 ml. of water at every one hour intervals even while you do not feel thirsty. It is very essential that you consume about 16 glassfull of water in a day at one hourly intervals. Because, the liquid remains in the stomach for only one hour.
We have medicines to control the anger. Simple home remedy to control anger is "WATER"
JAUNDICE : In Herbal Medicine we have permanent solution to diseases where in Modern medicine it does not.
Patient's dietry while under treatment, you shall not eat the following ;
- Any food containing Green Chillies.
- Any food item containing Brinjal.
- Any food item containing Pumpkin (In some cases).
- Any food item containing Potato.
- Spicy food/Non-Veg/Alcohol/Smoking/Coccain & Caffeine
Ayurveda, a science of life, advises that the health of the PREGNANT WOMAN to be taken care, so that she is able to withstand the strain of labour and also give birth to a healthy offspring.
Contact us for various ayurvedic treatments and home remedies for pregnant womans.
Yoga has 5 vital tools which aids a woman in having smooth journey during pregnancy.
1) Yoga Exercises - These work on the reproductive organs and pelvis to ensure a smooth pregnancy and a relatively easy childbirth. At subtle level, these ensure optimum supply of blood and nutrients to the developing foetus.
2) Breathing or Pranayama - Works on fitness during pregnancy. These powerful techniques ensure abundant supply of oxygen and a better life force for mother and child.
3) Mudras and Bandhas - The psycho-physical stimulation of these gestures and locks have powerful effects on a women's reproductive organs.
4) Meditation - As a therapeutic tool, meditation will help to resolve the deepest of neurosis, fears and conflicts, which are so common during pregnancy. It brings with it an incredible awareness which helps mother connect with her child in a way that is impossible to explain.
5) Deep Relaxation - Yoga Nidra (Yogic sleep) is particularly effective during pregnancy for physical and mental relaxation as well as for childbirth preparation.
"Cigarette Smoking is injurious to health",
With this caption all cigarette companies are manufacturing and selling their products. But with this knowledge all aged people are using their product.
Typically tobacco smokers smoke 10-20 a day or even more. This smoke is highly toxic. Compare this with smoking natural herbs in Yogavana Herbal Cigarette's and the benefits of Yogavana Herbal Cigarette's are profound, while the risk is minimal.